My Warm Fuzzy of the Week is my new King Bed and accompaning Vera Wang bedding set! It's so nice, especially for my 6'3" hubby, to be able to spread out - and it's really comfy too! Ah! Can you say 'Sleeping in'!
Hey Jen, (That just totally reminded me of "Good to see you Jen" Do you remember that? Anyway I'm so glad I ran into you, today.
I love all the pics of your darling family. I can't believe how grown up everyone looks and Aubrynne (sp?) looks just like you! What a fabulous family! =)
2 comments:
I am so loving that!!!
Hey Jen,
(That just totally reminded me of "Good to see you Jen" Do you remember that? Anyway I'm so glad I ran into you, today.
I love all the pics of your darling family. I can't believe how grown up everyone looks and Aubrynne (sp?) looks just like you! What a fabulous family! =)
email me sometime
catherineguteATaolDOTcom
Post a Comment