Our Easter Egg Hunt was such fun! Randy is such a great hider, in fact a little too great (at some future date two eggs with melted candy in them will be discovered) CreeAnna ended up with the most (we maybe should cut back on the little girls head start next year :P) In the bottom left picture you can see Aubrynn fuming because as she lifted a plastic disc to get the egg underneath, Daisy ran in and stole it out from under her. hehe.
After the egg hunt we did our Annual Easter Scavenger Hunt.
The girls were excited to get a new Wii game as one of the prizes.



I did our hunt a little differently this year. I felt badly that I hadn't done as much spiritual things as I should have so instead of making up fill-in-the-blank poem clues, I did scripture hunt clues for the older girls. Some were pretty hard, but they did a great job! See if you can get them- D&C 84:92, Alma 24:15, D&C 89:16, D&C 25:12, Alma 32:41, 3 Nephi 13:28
I did our hunt a little differently this year. I felt badly that I hadn't done as much spiritual things as I should have so instead of making up fill-in-the-blank poem clues, I did scripture hunt clues for the older girls. Some were pretty hard, but they did a great job! See if you can get them- D&C 84:92, Alma 24:15, D&C 89:16, D&C 25:12, Alma 32:41, 3 Nephi 13:28
3 comments:
I am loving your lamp stands and lamps! So fun!
hehe thanks :)
super duper cute!! i love it! the girls are such sweethearts. they always make me smile. :)
Post a Comment