Thursday, April 2, 2009

Warm Fuzzy of the Week :)

I'm gonna start a new 'feature' of my non-existing blogness that I like to call Warm Fuzzy of the Week where I can highlight somethings that make life so great!

This week my warm fuzzy is absolutely fabulous friends! I love that my two best friends, not only are seriously the coolest people I know, but that just talking with them makes me see all the good in myself, in the world around us, and in everyday life - and of course the good/greatness in them which inspires me to be a better person and try things I normally won't have the guts to do on my own. I love that even as I'm being lifted I, amazingly enough, seem to be lifting them as well, so that afterwards we are all standing on higher ground than we were before. Thanks girls, for everything! You are the best!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love you...I really do!!!