Thursday, November 13, 2008

our hawaiian princess

hehe I was organizing my pictures just now and came across these and had to share. We are so lucky to be able to steal Allie for a few days a month and when we have her the girls just love it! This was in August and they decided to dress her up like the hula girl she is, so I of course took some pictures (she's just so cute)

but then I had to turn the camera around onto the girls behind the scene trying to make her smile and look at the camera, and just plain having fun and loving on her/overwhelming her to death! "Allie, Allie look over here." "Allie, sweetie, smile!" "Allie you are such a cutie baby!" And now you know why she looks scared, hehe, who wouldn't be!

2 comments:

Rachey-Foo said...

ohmylanta!!!! i LOOOOVE these pics. Allie is so blessed to have you and your girls take care of her. we appreciate you girls soooo much!! they are all so cute together. :)

Amy said...

Seriously, you are the greatest babysitter!