It was a way busy day- starting with a couple of parades at the school, to Randy's work (they go all out at MyFamily, it was awesome!), to Grandma Kathy's, then Grandpa Sloats, then the ward Trunk-or-Treat, then trick-or-treating in our old neighborhood, then to the Deegan's and their neighbors spook alley, then home where Grandma and aunts and uncle came to visit, then out to dinner with Randy and Ryan. So yeah, we were going non stop all day. I was in my costume for like 12 hours! Next year I think I will avoid the 5 inch heels :P
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Halloween
It was a way busy day- starting with a couple of parades at the school, to Randy's work (they go all out at MyFamily, it was awesome!), to Grandma Kathy's, then Grandpa Sloats, then the ward Trunk-or-Treat, then trick-or-treating in our old neighborhood, then to the Deegan's and their neighbors spook alley, then home where Grandma and aunts and uncle came to visit, then out to dinner with Randy and Ryan. So yeah, we were going non stop all day. I was in my costume for like 12 hours! Next year I think I will avoid the 5 inch heels :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you guys are so good bout Halloween. we were weak sauce this year but will be good next year. :) promise!
you better be! we're gonna throw a party and it's much better when the hosts are into it ;P
HA! Hey Hey... fun to check out your blog... your daughters are so beautiful... such a cute family! I LOVE the halloween costumes... i wasnted to be Rainbow Bright when i was little... i love seeing it all come back! :) see you in two days!! :)
Post a Comment