Monday, May 12, 2008

the Host x2

guys I'm dying to talk about the Host! I've read it twice (and 1/2-flipping though to my favorites :P ) and I'm so close to starting it again! You guys need to finish it and call me! :D Love stephanie!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, I got the book Friday...I cannot get through it. I was so excited when I talked to you and you said you loved it. I am barely on chapter 7 and I am so confused. Please tell me the first chapters are super slow and it gets way better!!!!! I really want to love this book.

farrahdaisy said...

lol oh no! slow? what are you taking about?! I couldn't put it down! lol and what are you confused about? do tell. btw it totally picks up in the next chapter or so, trust me it';; be worth it :)