Lots of people there (1000) but at least we had seats (some signings don't) so it was lots of fun- one big party! It was so fun to people watch and see and read all of their fun shirts. My favorites were 'Bite Me' and 'A Vampires Love Is Forever' (Ahh)
While we waited, we chatted with our neighbors (great girls!) all about her books, our favorite parts, and our theories for the ones to come (I've got some good ones!) And we listen to music- why Muse of course! (Love them!)
Stephanie came out to a super loud standing ovation! We love her!! she's just fabulous!!! Then she had a short Q&A session for pre-written questions. My question wasn't asked and I was sad. I read in an interview that the story had changed and evolved due to unforeseen character development - I wanted to know how it was going to end originally. ?
After the Q&A she started signing. Everybody had one copy of the Host (at least! I had 3 myself) and two of the Twilight books. 1000 x average of 5..... it took a long time! Poor girl!
Finally it was our turn! YAY! She was so super nice and friendly! I got to ask her my question and she got all into answering it! It was great! I love her! (p.s. after you finish the book I'll tell you the answer, I don't want to spoil it for anyone!)
With so many books to sign they didn't allow any cameras or posing on the stage, so we had to take pictures of her with other fans. We (...well I) was tempted to move to the back of the line so we could get her alone and maybe sneak one in, but it was already like 11pm by that time, so we didn't :P And here it is... my very own personalized copy of the fabulous book the Host! by my favorite author who I love even more after meeting her! It was the best day ever! :D
2 comments:
You two are looking mighty hot I must say!!! Still wish I could have been there and am so happy (jealous) that you got her autograph. That seriously is the coolest! And I finished The Host and loved it! I am going to start to re-read it shortly. Now you have to tell me her answer to your question!
thank you, thank you!! for my signed copy of the Host. i can't wait to discuss!! you're the very best, jenn,for taking my book. ahhhhh!! i'm so silly excited about it. haha seriously! AND i love the plan for our wedding party. :) yayyyyy!!
amy so has to come!! i can't wait!
Post a Comment