Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

What a fabulously busy Easter weekend we
had! We started by of course decorating Easter eggs on Thursday. We always really get into this and love trying to come up with new and interesting designs. My favortie ones were Brinley's sunrise and sunset ones, Daisy's with a daisy on it, and Randy's that was a shade progession kind of thing. So much fun! Everyone stayed up
well past their bedtimes, which
of course they loved even more :)




On Sat we went to my parents for lunch and the annual Easter Egg Hunt. Just a few days before my dad bought some chicks. the girls went crazy! They loved them.... a little too much at times, but the chicks survived :P It was a very fun day.
















Then on sunday after church we did our own Easter Egg Hunt. The girls are so fast now that I got too many pictures with the heads out of the frame hehe. randy did a good job hiding them, and even put one in the swing set pole up high, which Aubrynn managed to get without falling off so that was good. After the hunt we did our annual scavengar hunt. This year we made two sets of clues, a picture one for the little two and a rhyming word fill-in the blank one for the older two. The clues would lead them all over in and outside, to find various prizes; kites, Enchanted, treats, etc. This year instead of hiding the next clue with the prize we hid the two clues in the same area. It was so fun to watch! It totally became this competative race, big girls vs the little ones. Hehe, I must say CreeAnna did the best and it was making Aubrynn and Brinley freak out! so funny. The grand fanale was the trampoline, well actually a picture of one because we hadn't gotten it yet, but the girls were so excited they were screaming and jumping up and down. After that we flew the kites (so fun), watched Enchanted while eating candy of course (I got Jelly Belly's and I kept finding little half eaten beans spit out everywhere!...Daisy!). Later that night we went to Randy's dads for dinner. He got a new house that has a huge great room so it makes it really nice to be able to hang out with everyone together. But yeah, it was a great and crazy busy weekend! Loved it!




1 comment:

Amy said...

You are the cutest little mom! I love how you think of all these adorable fun ideas! You inspire me. And I also love that I can hear you telling this story...especially about the jelly bellies! It was fantastic to talk to you yesterday. Little did I know that I did spend the last of my minutes, but it was so worth it!!!