Monday, December 22, 2008

YAY HOLLY!

So here are some pics from Holly's birthday party! I'm so glad she's home from France, but kinda sad that she's gonna be leaving again for Georgia after Christmas :( But anyways, the party was great!Here's Holly and her little Joshua
(fyi- Daisy was POSITIVE that Joshua was a girl because "She has girl eyes." lol It's true that he does have really long eyelashes!)

My little big sis
(I've called her that for a long time because she has acted older than me since she was in 8th grade :P)



Joshua playing peek-a-boo (notice brin put the streamer upside down lol, but the girls were so good and decorated all on there own while I was spending the night at Shan's which was the first part of the party)

all the kids (it was way noisy at my house :P)

singing karaoke

hehe I love when my mom gets into it! go mom!
it was a great night! Happy Birthday Holls!

1 comment:

Amy said...

He is a cutie! And that picture of your mom is PRICELESS!!!