What is your husbands name? Randy
How long did you date? 6 months
How old is he? 29
How long have you been married? 10 years as of December! YAY US!
Who is taller? He is, by almost a foot (high heels are my friends :) )
Who eats more? yeah, that would be him
Who is the better singer? He is
Who is smarter? Pft... need you ask?
Who does the laundry? Me...in fact I need to stop blogging and do some! (yes dido to amy's comment :P )
Who pays the bills? i do, but he's the sugar daddy
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me, i'm always right :P
Who mows the lawn? well I used to, but we got a fancy new mower so i think i've lost my job :(
Who cooks dinner? ...well technically he is suppose to sunday lunch and thurs night- the girls make it sunday and thur usually ends up being pizza night = { go figure! he's a better cook than I am, I'm totally jipped!
Who drives? He does, even all the way to mexico! much love :)
Who is more stubborn? so him! which is just silly... hello always right here!
Who kissed who first? I totally denied him his first attenmpt! (a certain missionary left the night before! hello! what kind of a girl do you take me for!?) So the first actually kiss was two days later by myself :D
Who asked who out? He did, clubbin at Omni! Yeah baby!
Who proposed? He did, so sweet
Who is more sensitive? LOL me, but usually in a bad way :P
Who has more siblings? me, 6 to his 5
Who wears the pants? I let him pretend he does :D
Us in Mexico last week! It was fabulous! More pics to come :)
And Rachel you are now tagged! Answer on your blog and tag two others :)
1 comment:
I love how sunkist you both look! I'm so excited that you had a great time in Mexico!~
Post a Comment